We are beginning the search for the people that can change this start-up to a game changer! Is that you? We want enthusiastic, talented, and ambitious people to join us to help guide the direction of the games that we make!
We are on the lookout for the brightest local talent out there, whether you have been in the industry for a while or are just graduating, we might just be the place for you. We want to help you help us make the best games possible…And have a bit of craic along the way!
To apply for any of our jobs send your CV and/or portfolio to email@example.com
If you don’t think you fit with any of the listed criteria, we would encourage you to apply anyway!
Current Job Openings
What can we do for you?
- Flexible hybrid working environment
- We have a great office space in the heart of Belfast
- We know the industry won’t go back to 5 days a week in an office and we are absolutely an advocate for that
- We will work around your needs to ensure your work/life balance is at the forefront
- While we are flexible, we are not currently hiring for fully remote roles
- Competitive industry salary
- We want to attract the best local talent and are pitching salaries to match
- Other perks!
- We have a large kitchen/breakout area that we need to find some cool stuff to do with…Give us your ideas!
- There are tons of other things we have in mind but want to take your suggestions as well
- Experience working as practice/office manager
- Experience with payroll process
- Experience collating company accounts and submitting VAT returns
- Experience completing funding applications and other documentation
- Managing the cash flow and bank reconciliations
- Filing company accounts and VAT returns
- Preparing and processing payroll
- Liaising with various bodies and completing required documentation
- General office management duties and admin
Nice to have
- Experience working within games industry
- Experience working with Invest NI or similar bodies
- Experience using QuickBooks accounting software